I found this interesting website, subtitled "A bunch of tricks, hacks & other cool stuff", linked from the 43holders wiki, which has a sub-page entitled 'Moleskine Friendly Fountain Pens'. This was sent to me by a customer (thanks Bill!), who had added some entries on Hero pens to the wiki.
Anyway, here are the first ten (of twenty) April Power Hacks for your enjoyment and edification:
"How about a roundup of some hot new 43 Folders “hacks” for starting your new month off right?
1. Pencils are a great way to write things down.
2. Sharpen new pencils soon after you’ve bought them, so you can use them to write things down more easily.
3. Make sure you put gas in your car, or it won’t run very far after you’ve bought it, and then you’ll have trouble getting to work.
4. When you get letters from people, you can send a response by using some paper and one of the pencils I mentioned a little earlier. (Just make sure they’re sharpened!)
5. If you have a long list of things to do, make sure to do some of them sometimes. Make pencil marks by the ones that are “finished.”
6. When people ask you how you’re doing, it’s okay to say “Great! How about you?” They’ll probably have some kind of response, though, so be ready.
7. You can put recipes on your computer and look at them later to make food you like. Tip: You can also write down recipes using the pencils I mentioned earlier.
8. If you’re having trouble getting inspired about something, it’s probably because you’re temporarily lacking inspiration. That’s what you need. You need inspiration.
9. If you keep forgetting your house keys when you go out, you shouldn’t do that any more, or you’ll eventually lock yourself out.
10. It’s easy to remember how many teaspoons are in a quart (192) with this simple mnemonic:
Over nearly every hamburger, under nearly dead raccoons—every delayed nanosecond inculcates nearly every teenager you think wears oranges."
You can read the other ten (if you can stand it), by clicking on the title of this entry, which will take you to the 43 Folders website.