Friday, June 18, 2010

Linda Schurman on Coast-to-Coast AM with George Noory

My long-time friend Linda Schurman (I used to babysit her son when I was about 13...so a few years ago!), is a world-renowned astrologer.

I just listened to her latest guest appearance on the #1 radio show in America, Coast-to-Coast AM with George Noory. Linda once again did a fantastic job and I wanted to link to her website, The Soothesayer and new book What Next: A Survival Guide to the 21st Century.





Whether you subscribe to astrology or not, Linda's book is a captivating read, and spends a fair amount of time on economic conditions planet-wide...a subject that she's made something of a study over the past 40 years.

Personally, I can attest to the veracity of her astrological predictions, as many years ago she foresaw that I would turn out to be an extremely intelligent and devastatingly handsome member of my species. I think she was talking about homo sapiens.

No comments:

Post a Comment