Monday, August 01, 2005

Star Trek Personality Test

"This test has twenty-eight questions testing four aspects of your personality. When you reach the conclusion of the test, you will be told of your basic personality parameters as well as the Star Trek characters who match with you."

Finally, an important link on the blog! I turned out to be a Spock/Miles O'Brien type. If you take the test, please let us know your results by clicking on the 'Comments' tab at the end of this blog entry. Just click on the title bar above to go to the test!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:11 AM

    Sisko/Archer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:41 PM

    OK I'm blown away... I know I'm INTJ and this test worked perfectly to identify my type, Picard/Seven of Nine/T'Pol.

    Good fun, thanks for the link.

    ReplyDelete