Saturday, September 03, 2005

SPACE.com -- Rocky Mountain High: Spirit Rover Surveys its Surroundings

"NASA's Mars rover Spirit is experiencing the robotic high life--literally--now that it has reached to top of Husband Hill after a slow, year-long climb.

Perched some 270 feet--about the height of the Statue of Liberty--above the plains of its Gusev Crater landing site, Spirit has returned images of stunning new vistas that include a potential winter refuge as the Martian seasons progress, mission scientists said Thursday during a press conference at NASA's Washington, D.C. headquarters.



"That's no Mt. Everest, but it's a heck of a climb for our little rover," Steve Squyres, principal investigator of the rover's science mission at Cornell University in Ithaca, New York, told reporters. "When we first touched down at Gusev Crater on Jan. 4, 2004, the Columbia Hills looked impossibly far away.'"

7 comments:

  1. Finally a real work at home opportunity that you can depend on sending you a paycheck every month.
    customer surveys

    I myself have been earning over $2200 a month working no more then 4 hours a day, When ever I want.
    customer surveys

    This really works.
    customer surveys

    I just thought I'd tell you about it.
    customer surveys

    If you don't take me up for the opportunity hey it's your loss not mine,
    customer surveys

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally a real work at home opportunity that you can depend on sending you a paycheck every month.
    get paid for surveys

    I myself have been earning over $2200 a month working no more then 4 hours a day, When ever I want.
    get paid for surveys

    This really works.
    get paid for surveys

    I just thought I'd tell you about it.
    get paid for surveys

    If you don't take me up for the opportunity hey it's your loss not mine,
    get paid for surveys

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello
    My fingers are broken from typing mystery shopping in the search engines and finding scam artist sites. Your site came up and I am glad to finally get to read posts by actual people and not some jerk who thinks that using mystery shopping entitles him to sell me junk. I like your site and will return to read more posts. Have a good day and thanks for being a nice site.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this post nice post, check out my blog on free paid surveys about free paid surveys

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous10:50 PM

    Hi There
    Your site came up when I searched for mystery shopping so here I am. I came across a website about mystery shopping and was wondering if you had seen it before. It looks like a good deal but there are too many scam artists out there so I now tend to check out a site before joining. Anyone checked out http://ShopperCompanies.com? Any comments would be appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous4:23 AM

    Hi
    If you do a search for mystery shopping this site comes up http://ShopperCompanies.com It has a lot of information about mystery shopping and it gives away free software. Figured someone might be interested.

    ReplyDelete